- An estimated 5.8 million Americans of all ages are living with Alzheimer’s disease and dementias in 2019. The care and economic burden of this epidemiological inevitability is also projected to be astronomical. Current costs of direct health care and long-term care for individuals with Alzheimer’s or other dementias in total payments are estimated at $290 billion. Out-of-pocket expenses are estimated to be over $10,000 annually per Medicare beneficiary.
- While considerable efforts continue to understand the genetic underpinnings of Alzheimer’s disease and dementias and from there to eventually develop a cure, the very complexity of Alzheimer’s disease and dementias means that widely available and effective treatments may still be decades away.
- Consequently, there is a significant and growing care gap for those currently suffering with Alzheimer’s disease and dementias and their family caregivers.
- Each patient will vary in how medications and lifestyle changes will affect them over time. For example, there may be different patient-drug reaction variations, delays in effect, and side effects that effect quality of life.
- The challenge is confidently finding which combination of treatments works best for each patient and caregiver.
- IndividuALLytics® uses frequent measurements from devices like FitBit and phone applications to collect information.
- IndividuALLytics® uses its patent-pending N-of-1 methodology to help you, your caregiver, and your doctor more confidently determine what treatment works best for you, protect/improve your quality of life as much as possible, and help with another chronic condition outcomes also. The monthly personalized care plans help you learn and improve faster to support your HealthQuest.
- Our process delivers a score – called an IndividuALLytics® Quotient (IAQplus) – that is a meaningful statistical indicator of the benefit of a particular treatment for you based on your personal data.
- With your permission and doctor’s support, IndividuALLytics® provides the opportunity to engage your care partner, for example, a spouse, child, sibling, significant other, or close friend to stay in sync with your personal care plans, your IAHealthQuest.
- Monthly digital health coaching, care partner support and professional health coaching is aligned and shared with you and your doctor efficiently to keep the health care costs low while giving a much better chance to reach achieve your IAHealthQuest goals.
- IndividuALLytics® discovers your best treatment faster on your IAHealthQuest.
IAQplus can help you, your doctor and your care partner to find quicker and better treatments across your set of chronic conditions. The current medical system struggles to measure and understand this at an individual level today. With IndividuALLytics® you can blend parallel Health Quests with minimum extra effort and get better results personalized for you.
It is common for people with Alzheimer’s dementia to have risk factors or be diagnosed with other chronic conditions. Check out these other chronic condition Health Quests.
HypertensionIntegrate Daily Blood Pressure & Care Partner for Faster & Better Outcomes.
DiabetesIntegrate Daily Life and Health Status for Faster & Better Outcomes.
DepressionIntegrate Daily Blood Glucose & Care Partner for Faster & Better Outcomes..
ObesityIntegrate Daily Weight, Life & Health for Faster & Better Outcomes.