Supporting patients with chronic health conditions can be challenging. At IndividuALLytics®, we have created a Connected Care program to help you and your patients better track and understand their responses to treatments to help improve outcomes. Our program uses chronic care management (CCM) and remote patient monitoring (RPM) through N-of-1 (patent-pending) methodology, high-touch communications, telehealth visits, and digital tools, designed to improve your patients’ health and quality of life while saving you time and increasing your earnings.
Patients that are supported
The Connected Care program is designed to reduce risks and improve outcomes for patients with multiple chronic conditions (MCC). MCC patients experience higher out of pocket spending, increased mortality rates, and complex treatment plans that are not always optimal. Our program is designed to effectively work with your patients diagnosed with:
Anxiety COPD Depression Diabetes Heart Failure Hypertension Hyperlipidemia
Metabolic Syndrome Obesity Healthy Aging-In-Place
FDA-approved and other digital health devices will be carefully selected according to the care plan you create for the patient, including.
- FitBit (or other wearable) – for monitoring heart rate, activity level, and sleep patterns
- genusConnect (computer/mobile app) – for connecting patients to and informing their care team about patient health
- FORA BP/BG Reader – for measuring blood pressure and/or blood glucose
- FORA Bluetooth Weight Scale – for measuring body weight and BMI
- Other devices as needed based on their supported diagnoses.
Benefits to you, your practice and your patients
At your direction and with our supportive care community, we help each patient start an IAHealthQuest, giving the patient a central role in their own care plan and assuring you that patient adherence will be closely monitored and encouraged.
- Each patient’s IAHealthQuest will be managed by one of our Care Captains who will track the patient’s health and activity daily via monitoring software and FDA-approved digital health devices that we ship directly to the patient.
- You receive regular and highly individualized feedback that incorporates biological, behavioral, psychological and digital health information so that your patients’ unique treatment response patterns are identified quickly.
- Every 2 – 4 weeks, an IndividuALLytics’ tele-healthcare professional will evaluate patient data on our Digital Rounding Dashboard with you (in just 1 to 5 minutes per patient), reducing the time you spend per MCC patient per year.
- We have carefully designed IAHealthQuest to have the care plan covered by insurance and to maximize growing chronic care payer reimbursements for you. Research shows that online digital health coaching yields significant cost improvements.
- We help close the gap between the growing expectation of tele-health visits by patients and the capability and/or availability of virtual services offered by you and your staff.
Ready to learn more?
If you are interested in working with IndividuALLytics® to improve your patients’ health and quality of life and increase your earnings and savings while saving you time, we can schedule a short presentation to share more information and answer any questions.
Our program will provide a more personal, convenient, and successful healthcare experience.