- Obesity is a complex health condition that is defined has having too much body fat.
- Being obese is often a comorbidity of other chronic health conditions including type II g, heart disease, and some cancers.
- Obesity can result from many variables including eating habits, lack of physical activity, family history, and metabolism.
- However, consistent small behavioral changes can help in combatting obesity.
- Each patient will vary in how medications and lifestyle changes will affect them over time. For example, there may be different patient-drug reaction variations, delays in effect, and side effects that effect quality of life.
- The challenge is confidently finding which combination of treatments works best for an individual.
- IndividuAllytics™ uses frequent measurements from devices like FitBit, phone applications, and blood glucose readers to collect information.
- IndividuALLytics™ uses its patent-pending N-of-1 methodology to help you, your caregiver, and your doctor more confidently determine what treatment works best for you to decrease body fat, protect/improve your quality of life as much as possible, and help with another chronic condition outcomes also. The monthly personalized care plans help you learn and improve faster to support your Health Quest.
- Our process delivers a score – called an IndividuALLytics™ Quotient (IAQ++) – that is a meaningful statistical indicator of the benefit of a particular treatment for you based on your personal data.
- With your permission and doctor’s support, IndividuALLytics™ provides the opportunity to engage your care partner, for example a spouse, child, sibling, significant other, or close friend to stay in sync with your personal care plans, your Health Quest.
- Monthly digital health coaching, care partner support and professional health coaching is aligned and shared with you and your doctor efficiently to keep the health care costs low while giving a much better chance to reach achieve your Health Quest goals.
- IndividuALLytics™ discovers your best treatment faster on your Health Quest.
IAQ++ can help you, your doctor and your care partner to find quicker and better treatments across your set of chronic conditions. The current medical system struggles to measure and understand this at an individual level today. With IndividuaLLytics™ you can blend parallel Health Quests with minimum extra effort and get better results personalized for you.
It is common for people with obesity to have risk factors or be diagnosed with other chronic conditions. Check out these other chronic condition Health Quests.
Alzheimers and DementiaImprove Staying At Home Longer with Better Quality of Life, Health and Safety.
HypertensionIntegrate Daily Blood Pressure & Care Partner for Faster & Better Outcomes.
DiabetesIntegrate Daily Blood Glucose & Care Partner for Faster & Better Outcomes.
DepressionIntegrate Daily Life and Health Status for Faster & Better Outcomes.