What is a IAHealthQuest?
Now you can launch your own personal quest for improved health and well-being
IAHealthQuest from IndividuALLytics® uses IAQplus Connected Care to help you and your doctor better track and understand your response to treatments and gives you a central role in managing your conditions for a healthier you.
IAQplus Connected Care is a unique program that combines personal digital technology with telehealth visits to make sure you’re getting the best and most timely support and advice you need. Quests can be hard. There are times when you might get discouraged. But we will be with you every step of the way to help you achieve your goals.
What will this program do for me?
IAHealthQuest by IndividuALLytics® is a new, enhanced service being offered by your doctor designed to:
- Make it easier and more convenient for you to manage your health and goals.
- Increase your access to health care and specialists as needed.
- Help you, your caregiver, and your doctor more confidently and quickly determine what treatment works best for you and that your health and quality of life are moving in the right direction.
- Give you the opportunity to engage your care partner, for example a spouse, child, or close friend, to stay in sync with your IAHealthQuest.
- Provide you with digital health coaching, care partner support, and professional health coaching that is aligned with your treatment plan.
- Help keep your healthcare costs lower while increasing your chances of reaching your IAHealthQuest goals.
How does this program work?
In order to provide you with these benefits, your IAHealthQuest will be managed by your Care Captain who will track your health and activity using digital health devices and applications. These tools will be carefully selected according to your health needs and care plan and will be delivered to you together in a single bundle.
Your IAHealthQuest tools bundle will include instructions for starting your program and the following:
- FitBit (or other wearable) for monitoring your heart rate, activity level, and sleep patterns
- genusConnect (computer/mobile app) for connecting you to and informing all those on your care team about your health
- FORA BP/BG reader for measuring your blood pressure and/or blood glucose
- Other devices as recommended by your doctor.
Every two weeks, your care team and doctor will analyze the data that’s collected from your devices and will decide whether changes need to be made to your care plan. You will have tele-visits with your care team every month to discuss how you’re doing, give you feedback, and decide how to proceed.
What will this cost me?
The biggest investment is your time and commitment toward your health goals.
We have carefully designed IAHealthQuest to reduce or eliminate your out-of-pocket costs and have your care plan covered by insurance. There may be some patient costs related to deductibles and copays. Monthly coaching, care support and changes are aligned and shared with you and your doctor efficiently to keep your health care costs lower while increasing your chances to achieve your goals.
What do I have to do?
If you are interested in IAHealthQuest, let your doctor or the practice staff know. Your doctor will provide you with a care plan and enroll you. An IndividuALLytics® associate will contact you to support you in starting the program, answer any questions and to make sure that your digital devices arrived in good condition. We will help you set up your devices and guide you through your care plan on the way to a healthier you.
IAHealthQuest has the potential to give you a more personal, convenient, and successful healthcare experience. Ready to start?!
Remember, quests aren’t just for heroes, and we look forward to supporting you on your personal IAHealthQuest.