The National Institute of Mental Health states, “No two people are affected the same way by a chronic illness and there is no “one-size-fits-all” for treatment. It may take some trial and error to find the treatment that works best for you.”
IndividuALLytics® was made to tackle this problem.
What we do?
- Doctors don’t always know which treatments will work best for individual patients. IndividuALLytics® uses its N-of-1 (patent-pending) methodology to help the patient and doctor more confidently determine what treatment works best for the patient.
- Help the patient take greater control of their health goals and be an active participant in their treatments and health improvements
- Automatically collect data monthly (e.g., FitBit®, smartphone app) about how the patient is doing,
- Use our IndividuALLytics® Quotient (IAQplus) to provide a visual statistical indicator of the benefit of a particular treatment for the patient based on their personal data. IAQplus score is provided monthly following the beginning of a physician- prescribed treatment.
- Provide concierge care and communication to the patient
Participate if you…
- Have two or more chronic conditions
- Use a smartphone (recent Apple® or Android®)
- Collect simple data daily
- Connect to IndividuALLytics®
- Communicate with your Care Captain
- Willing to use a FitBit consistently to measure steps/day, sleep/day, heart rate, calories, and exercise
- Willing to use one or more FDA-approved blood pressure, blood sugar, BMI or other devices based on doctor determination
- Are motivated to work more closely with your doctor and treatment team to manage your health and well-being.
You will receive::
- Initial Wellness visit with your physician after which you will be enrolled.
- Every two weeks work toward your treatment goals and have your progress monitored by your Care Captain and virtual treatment team.
- Monthly telemedicine call with doctor and team.
- Have 3- and 6-month scheduled face-to-face physician consultations
- Personalized monthly treatment (medication, physical activity, sleep) adjustments for your care based on your IAQplus scores
- Regular personal care communication with access to your own experienced tele-healthcare professional team.
What to expect?
Your IAHealthQuest will complement not replace your current care. Your doctor will still oversee FDA-approved medication(s) and your personalized treatment care plan. Your doctor and care team, along with your input, will use the data and IAQplus scores to better guide your care by understanding both helpful and harmful treatment effects.
If you have medical insurance, IndividuALLytics® will work with you and your carrier(s) for reimbursement. A content management system (CMS), advanced beneficiary notice (ABN) form will be completed prior to treatment to inform you of potential costs and to allow billing for the services. Credit card, ACH or check for co-pay or self-pay accepted.
What are expected cost?
One-time start-up fee and monthly fee plus doctor’s clinic visits fee. Ongoing pricing will be available.
If you have medical insurance, then IndividuALLytics® will work with you and your health insurance for reimbursement. A CMS ABN form will be completed prior to treatment to allow billing for the services which will help you offset one-time and monthly costs. Credit card, ACH or check for co-pay or self-pay will be accepted.
What will happen to my personal data?
Your data privacy and security are of utmost importance to use. Your data is kept in a HIPAA compliant secure storage site, analyzed only by IndividuALLytics® care team and shared only with your doctor. You will also have the option to share with loved-one(s) or friend(s) to create your own unique support network.