The National Institute of Mental Health states, “No two people are affected the same way by a chronic illness and there is no “one-size-fits-all” for treatment. It may take some trial and error to find the treatment that works best for you.” IndividuALLytics™ was made to tackle this problem.
What we do?
- Doctors don’t always know which treatments work best for individual patients. IndividuALLytics™ will use its patent-pending N-of-1 methodology to help you and your doctor more confidently determine what treatment works best for you.
- Our process delivers a score – called an IndividuALLytics™ Quotient (IAQ++) – that is a statistical indicator of the benefit of a particular treatment for you based on their personal data. This score is delivered monthly following the beginning of a treatment.
- We collect data monthly (e.g., FitBit®, smartphone app) about how you are doing, without a lot of extra work.
Patients that participate?
- Are adults with chronic conditions
- Use a smartphone (recent Apple® or Android®) to collect simple data daily and connect to IndividuALLytics
- Use a FitBit consistently to measure steps/day, sleep/day, heart rate, calories, and exercise
- Based on doctor determination, use one or more approved blood pressure, blood sugar, or BMI devices
What patients receive?:
- Baseline and 3- and 6-month face-to-face physician consultations
- Personalized monthly treatment (medication, physical activity, sleep) adjustments integrated for your personalized care based on your IAQ++
- Typically, coordinated once a month personal care communication with experienced tele-healthcare professional
What to expect?
It will be similar to your current care and will not disrupt your current care. Your doctor will oversee FDA-approved medication and a personalized treatment care plan. Your doctor and care team, along with your input, will use the data and IAQ++ to better guide your care by understanding both beneficial and harmful treatment effects.
What are expected cost?
One-time start-up fee and monthly fee plus doctor’s clinic visits fee. Ongoing pricing will be available.
If you have medical insurance, then IndividuALLytics™ will work with you and your health insurance for reimbursement. A CMS ABN form will be completed prior to treatment to allow billing for the services which will help you offset one-time and monthly costs. Credit card, ACH or check for co-pay or self-pay will be accepted.
What will happen to my personal data?
Data will be kept in a HIPAA compliant secure storage site, analyzed only by IndividuALLytics™ care team and shared only with your doctor. You will have the option to share with loved-one(s) or friend(s).